Willkie Farr & Gallagher is hiring an “Ethical Walls and Conflicts Administrator” —
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP is seeking an Ethical Walls and Conflicts Administrator based in the New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Palo Alto office.
- The Ethical Walls and Conflicts Administrator will work under the direction of Office of General Counsel attorneys and be responsible for administering ethical walls the firm establishes to govern which attorneys and staff professionals may access documents on the matters the firm handles, running searches in the firm’s conflicts database and updating that database, and communicating with firm attorneys and staff professionals about these matters.
- Establish and maintain ethical walls in accordance with attorneys’ instructions
- Prepare and circulate ethical wall notices to firm personnel
- Run conflicts reports in response to attorney requests
- Update the firm’s conflicts database with new documents and information
- Assist with opening new matters in the firm’s New Business Intake system
- Address inquiries received by the ethical walls and conflicts team email boxes, escalating for attorney review and resolution as needed
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Four-year degree
- Proficiency in the use of databases desired
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with all members of the firm, both orally and in writing
- Availability for overtime on nights, weekends, and firm holidays
- Ability to commute to the New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Palo Alto office
See the complete job posting for more detail on job and to apply.
Learn more about working at Willkie on their website:
- “Willkie is an elite international law firm of approximately 1,000 lawyers located in 13 offices in six countries. For more than 130 years, we have represented companies across a wide spectrum of businesses and industries.”
- “Willkie combines the professional benefits of practicing at a world-class firm with the personal rewards of an environment that values both staff development and lasting relationships.”
- “We draw strength from our collaborative style and inclusive culture and strive to hire staff from diverse backgrounds interested in making real contributions to our practice. Whether you are just starting your career or are considering a move, there are opportunities at Willkie.”
- “At Willkie, we believe great people are the key to our success. As such, we are offering a highly competitive compensation package with exceptional benefits. If you are looking to work in a friendly, collaborative environment that affords unique opportunities to expand your professional development, this role is for you.”
And if you’re interested in seeing your firm’s listings here, please feel free to reach out…