Photo Credit: Keith Cornett
We head back to the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast this week and sit down with host Steve Garrett to bring you up-to-date on everything happening in the Corvette Nation. Make sure to stay until the end as Steve reveals some changes coming to his daily driver.
Even though we are heading into the holiday season and cannot drive our Corvettes quite as much, there is still a plethora of Corvette news going around! Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger is back with your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, to keep you current on what’s going on with America’s Sports Car. Here are a few of the topics Steve and Keith discuss this week….
1. The C8 Z06 Build & Price configurator is now live
2. Australian C8 Z06’s will not have the center quad exhaust
3. Corvette Racing returns to IMSA and WEC for 2023
4. EV Corvette SUV rumors are swirling-possibly coming in 2026
5. The NCM Motorsports Park delays its C8 Z06 Drivers Experience until February 2023
6. A new exhibit celebrating 35 years of Callaway Corvettes is now open at the National Corvette Museum
You’re never too far away for the latest news and headlines when it comes to Corvette than with CORVETTE TODAY. We have our finger on the pulse of what’s happening with America’s Sports Car all the time!
Got an Alexa device? Just say, “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio,” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] More Corvette Stories with MECF’s John Elegant on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Author and Corvette Racing Photographer Richard Prince Discusses New Book on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Rick Malone of the Ron Fellows Driving School is on the Corvette Today Podcast