Photo Credit: Steve Garrett
Happy Cyber Monday, Corvette Fans! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Despite the holiday and the onset of a tryptophan overdose thanks to Thanksgiving turkey leftovers, I still managed to get a call out to the CORVETTE TODAY Hotline to record this week’s news and headlines podcast with host Steve Garrett. There is a ton of news happening, so let’s get to it!
The holiday season is in full swing, and believe it or not, there is plenty of Corvette news to be had! Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger is back with your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, to run down everything that is going on in the world of Corvette.
Here are a few of the topic that will be covered in next week’s show….
1. The C8 Z06 is a finalist for the 2023 Motortrend Car of the Year
2. Dealerships are now getting 3 rounds of Z06 allocation
3. Consumer Reports now recommends the 2023 C8 Stingray
4. Tommy Milner offers his first impression of the C8 Z06 GT3.R
5. Chevrolet President Mark Reuss shares “electrifying” news with investors
6. Speed Phenom documents his journey back to Southern California and offers his insight on the C8 Z06 durability, true weight of the car, db level of the exhaust, 1/2 mile time and more!
Do your holiday shopping – then listen or watch CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say, “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio,” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] YouTuber Who Drove Eight Generations of Corvette in One Day is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] More Corvette Stories with MECF’s John Elegant on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Author and Corvette Racing Photographer Richard Prince Discusses New Book on the Corvette Today Podcast