Time for another News and Headlines episode for the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast. CorvetteBlogger’s Keith Cornett joins host Steve Garrett in the studio as we discuss everything from the Z06 prices to Stingray constraints to E-Rays on the Nurburgring. As Steve says, this is one episode of CTP you won’t want to miss!
C8 Z06 pricing is here, order placement begins at the end of this month. So your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, welcomes back Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger to fill you in on everything you need to know about Corvette!
Here are just a few of the topics covered in this week’s show:
- C8 Z06 pricing is out-pricing. In Canada, Z06 pricing starts at $128,198
- 70th Anniversary wheel constraints are lifted
- NCM’s Motorsports Park will get $2.4m worth of improvements
- Spied…a 70th Anniversary Z06 leaves the Bowling Green Assembly Plant
- A hybrid AWD C8 E-Ray takes first laps at the Nurburgring
- Chevrolet offers custom luggage with the 70th anniversary packages
- New Z06 Academy video focuses on tech transfer from racing to the streets
- A handful of Z06 accessory options will not be available when ordering opened last week
Tune in every week (Mondays at Midnight Eastern Time) for a new CORVETTE TODAY show. You can listen to the show, watch the YouTube video, sign up for email notifications, join the Facebook group and check out the CORVETTE TODAY merchandise store at www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com.
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] The Men from Michelin Talk Tires and Corvettes on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Meet the Company Responsible for the C8 Z06’s Carbon Fiber Wheels on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Today Podcast Talks Paint Protection with Todd Cooperider of Esoteric