With all the Corvette news that’s out there, we sure are glad to be back on the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast this week to make some sense of it all! From Z06 pricing to Chevrolet’s passive-aggressive incentives/penalties to slow down the flippers to the latest Corvette EV rumors and more, this episode has a little something for everybody!
The world of Corvette is really heating up with the release of pricing for the C8 Z06. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger are back with the most current Corvette news and headlines. Here are a few of the topics discussed in this week’s show…
- Chevrolet offering C8 Z06 buyers $5,000 in rewards for not “flipping” their car
- GM limits the warranty transferability of the C8 Z06 to people who flip their cars
- The C8 Z06 Order Guide is now available for download
- FBI raids a Chinese-owned company that makes aluminum wheels for GM
- Spring Mountain is back open after a flash flood covered the track with sand & debris
- Our “Corvette Insider” Manny Katakis is back with insider information!
- Lingenfelter introduces high performance CAI for the C8
- The first 35th Anniversary Callaway C8 arrives at Ciocca Chevrolet
Tune in every week (Mondays at Midnight Eastern Time) for a new CORVETTE TODAY show. You can listen to the show, watch the YouTube video, sign up for email notifications, join the Facebook group and check out the CORVETTE TODAY merchandise store at www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com.
Sign up to CORVETTE TODAY and be notified when new episodes are available. You can also check out the CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group for discussions of the various episodes.
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Today Extra with Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles
[PODCAST] The Men from Michelin Talk Tires and Corvettes on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Meet the Company Responsible for the C8 Z06’s Carbon Fiber Wheels on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Today Podcast Talks Paint Protection with Todd Cooperider of Esoteric