Photo Credit: Keith Cornett
With two major Corvette shows held on back-to-back weekends, we knew we would have some breaking news coming out of Corvettes at Carlisle and the 28th Anniversary Celebration at the National Corvette Museum. But we never expected to hear that Z06 orders would be suspended or that GM would revise its customer retention policy. Catch up with the latest news as CorvetteBlogger takes the guest seat this week in the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast studio!
More news and information about the new Corvette C8 Z06 keeps trickling in.
And now, with Corvettes at Carlisle and the NCM Anniversary Event completed, your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger to bring you the latest news and headlines about America’s Sports Car!
Here are some of the topics covered this week….
• C8 Z06 orders CLOSED thru the rest of 2022
• Bowling Green Assembly Plant was closed last week and thru Labor Day
• Top speed for the C8 Z06 is 195 mph and 189 mph for the Z07
• C8 Z06 fuel economy revealed
• Callaway shows a prototype supercharged C8 Stingray at Corvettes at Carlisle
• LMR takes the world record-fastest C8 Stingray on the planet
• 1,000 African American Corvette owners converge in Bowling Green for the 1st Corvette Cultural Awareness Weekend
• Two new Z06 videos posted to the official Z06 website
• Chevrolet add a mandatory $300 to all 2023 Corvettes for OnStar subscription
• BGA Plant Tours to resume-November 2022
• C8 Z06 school at Spring Mountain starts in Q2 of 2023
If you want the latest news and information about Corvette, one of your best resources is the ONLY current podcast about Corvettes…CORVETTE TODAY!
Got an Alexa device? Just say, “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio,” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Brand Quality Manager Jeff Strausser is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Today Extra with Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles
[PODCAST] The Men from Michelin Talk Tires and Corvettes on the Corvette Today Podcast