It’s time for another News and Headlines podcast as we dive in to bring you the latest news surrounding America’s Favorite Sports Car. This week’s recording was made a little more interesting as the power was still out following Hurricane Ian, and it popped back on as Steve and I was recording the show. Just goes to show you that even with a lot of rain and water on our minds, we were able to pull it together to offer another great episode of the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast!.
Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger team up once again to bring you the most current and up-to-date information on Corvette. It’s the CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines show to start off October! Here are some of the topics Steve and Keith will cover this week…
– The C8 Z06 embargo on driving impressions ends Monday
– Corvette’s average sale price is almost 20% over MRSP
– The 1st customer ordered Z06 has been built
– Is Ford benchmarking the C8 Z06?
– Road & Track magazine is now testing the C8 Z06
– Detroit News readers name the C8 Corvette “Best in Show” at Detroit Auto Show
– The new “Driven By Design” exhibit opens at the NCM
CORVETTE TODAY is the only current podcast on Corvette! And our News & Headlines show continues to be your best source of Corvette news in the industry.
Got an Alexa device? Just say, “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio,” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.
Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Rick Malone of the Ron Fellows Driving School is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Brand Quality Manager Jeff Strausser is on the Corvette Today Podcast
[PODCAST] Corvette Today Extra with Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles