(“Rollicking” risk review fun from two experts? Count me in!)
Thursday, December 15, 2022 | 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m. CT
- Join Lucian Pera [Partner, Adams and Reese] and Trish Rich [Partner, Holland & Knight] for a rollicking one-hour review of the most important developments of the last year (or so) in legal ethics and lawyering.
- They will distill practical guidance from ethics opinions and case law from all over, and review what lawyers should know to protect their clients and themselves and practice more effectively.
- Topics will include:
- Judicial ethics and recusal
- Responding to negative online reviews
- Dealing with bad client conduct
- Conflicts of interest
- …and more!
Lucian and Trish promise more ethics fun in an hour than lawyers should be allowed to have.
Ethics CLE credits have been applied for. Approvals pending.