Photo Credit: Glenn Paulina / KGP Photography
The Corvette News and Headlines edition of the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast is up for this week and I’ve been telling folks since its recording that it’s one of our best episodes yet. Not only do we have all the latest Corvette news that you expect, but this week we bring on another guest with some new insight and perspective on the Corvette Team’s future plans including the ZR1, E-Ray, and the new Cadillac LMDh race car. Help us welcome Manny Katakis of Muscle Cars and Trucks for his first appearance on the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast!
CORVETTE TODAY continues to be one of your best resources to get up-to-date news and information about America’s Sports Car. This week, Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger returns along with your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett to fill you in on the latest and greatest about Corvette.
Here are some of the topics covered in this week’s show…
- GM files federal trademark for Corvette Grand Sport
- Chevrolet launches a much-improved Build & Price configurator for 2023 Corvette Stingray
- The NCM begins 2023 Corvette Stingray deliveries
- 2022 Corvette named IntelliChoice’s Best Premium Performance Car of the year
- Top 10 Corvette dealers announced
- Pricing for the C8 Stingray is going up by $15,000 in Australia
- Will the C8 Z06 high wing be installed at the factory or the dealership
- Recap of Corvette Racing at Le Mans
- NEW SEGMENT-Our Corvette Insider, Manny Katakis from Muscle Cars and Trucks brings us insider information about future C8 Corvettes!
Tune in every week (Mondays at Midnight Eastern Time) for a new CORVETTE TODAY show. You can listen to the show, watch the YouTube video, sign up for email notifications, join the Facebook group and check out the CORVETTE TODAY merchandise store at
Got an Alexa device? Just say “Alexa, play the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on iHeartRadio” and you’ll be connected to the latest episode.
You can also “watch” the CORVETTE TODAY Podcast on YouTube.